We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

November 1, 2007

Application Aproved!

Yeah! We got an email saying that our adoption aplication was approved right away. I had never been too woried, but as Jared started reading the email to me I had a nervous moment thinking "what if we weren't aproved." Anyway, we are off and running now. We will be recieving our orientation packet in the mail soon, and then the paperwork will start. Also, I was blessed with the opportunity yesterday to talk with a friend-of-a-friend who spent her childhood in Ethiopia as a missionary's kid. I learned so much and now feel like I have a little better understanding of the Ethiopian culture and people. It is so exciting that our journey is offically underway! Now that fees are coming due we will be updating you shortly on our fundraising goals, so if you are feeling God's lead please keep us in mind. Thank you all for your prayers and gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congrats! It's exciting to see the ball rolling now and to see God working in your lives with this process! You're in my prayers! Love ya!
Di

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I have been praying for you guys!!! We still haven't left, I need to remember it is in Gods hands not mine. I was just thinking that there is a good chance our little girl will know your little boy! Well anyway, I am so happy for you both and can't wait to hear more. We will have to get together when we get home so we can share pics. ~Many blessings~Julia