We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

February 27, 2008

Homestudy Interviews Done!

We had our last interview today, so we are thinking we will be sending in our dossier by the end of March (and meet our deadline). It went very well, and we are very comfortable with our case worker. Thanks for checking in on us and for all the prayers. We are ready to move on to the next steps...finally.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooooo!!!
We're celebrating for you by eating some yummy chocolate ;)
The Chess Family

Our journey said...

Yeah! God's timing is perfect and that dossier will be heading off for translation before you know it!


Amy

Brian and Autumn said...

HOW EXCITING!!!

Michael and Michelle said...

I bet you feel really good today.
I'm excited for you.
Michelle (still waiting)

Our journey said...

You guys will be right behind us! I am glad you too will soon get to mail off your dust-collecting dossier!

Amy

C said...

WELL, WELL, WELL, Homestudy interviews done, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I GUESS Not much has changed sine your last e-mail but if it does e-mail me. Oh and my husband said he wanted me to write what was going on on to our blog, and I knew I only told you thru our e-mails and wanted you to know that its not a screct anymore the whole blog world knows!!!!Please pray for us we are finishing his essay about the past and then march 15 we are sending everything in!!!! Hope to talk to you soon, have a wonderful weekend!!!