We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

July 9, 2008

Monthly Call

We got our monthly call today, but we did not get another updated number. Judging by all the other blogs I've read today we have moved up from our #12 spot. Since we did not get our new number I'm going to wait until the next bi-weekly email from AGCI before I get my hopes up on what number we could be. I hope that this month continues to be good for referrals because there will probably be a slow down in Aug. and Sept. My prayer is that our referral will not come Sept 10-22nd, but if it does I guess that's how it was meant to be. So until the beginning of August we are still #12ish.

No comments: