We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

July 26, 2008

Another good Cause

My husband and I are going to start selling a product called Mona Vie. It is a health juice that is good for anyone, especially those with any health issues. The reason I'm mentioning it on this site is that this company supports a humanitarian cause called the MORE project and I found it very touching. Please see the link in our "Fun things for a good cause" links. If any of you are interested in this product or the MORE project please leave a comment on this post and we can be in contact.

2 comments:

C said...

I love this stuff, we use it all the time!!!Hey maybe I shoud start buying it from you! :)

Three2Five said...

Soo what is this juice all about? Is it like relive?