We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

April 2, 2008

Answer to prayer!

The words of one of my favorite worship songs seems to fit well for today:
"Every blessing you pour out I'll turn back to praise..."

Guess what we got back today?! Our FBI clearances!!! I can't believe that they came back so quickly. Our prayer has been that since we didn't know about those until the very end that they would not hold up our process, and they didn't! Now all we have to do is get all the corrections made and send the HS back in for approval, yeah! I am so excited this morning, God is so good. I can't wait to send off our dossier, and then 1600a!

4 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

GREAT!! Get that HS turned in and get printed! I can't wait to see you guys as a number.
Michelle

Our journey said...

How great! It is so exciting to see everything coming together for you guys.

Amy

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I've been praying for that to come together! I'm SO glad. I don't know all the forms and whatnot, but I know you're getting there! Congrats!
~The Chess Family

Brian and Autumn said...

Awesome! I know how excited I was to finally hear that the FBI clearances came back. It is so great to have answered prayer as a further testament of God's complete involvment in this process!