We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

April 23, 2008

We are on!




So here we are April 23rd and we are #23 on the boys list. If feels so good to be on the list and done with the majority of the paperwork phase. We have been told to still expect 6-7 months before referral, and while I know that I will be impatient at times, I think overall I'll be okay with having this amount of time to get ready for being a mommy of two.

5 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! 23 what a great number!!! I can't wait to follow your journey!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey you were so close to your guess!! I am thrilled that you are getting so close. And again, you will be an awesome mother of two! ;)
Congrats,
The Chess Family

Our journey said...

Yeah and your guess was so close too! How exciting! They told you 6-7 months for referral? I have not ever heard that.

Amy

Brian and Autumn said...

YEAH!! Congratulations! I am so happy that you are on the list. That is such a big step!

Anonymous said...

What great news! I'm sure the waiting is going to be hard, but it sounds like you've got the right perspective on it. We're so excited for you guys!
Tiana