We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

April 23, 2008

A post for my faithful blog checkers



We got an email from Julie two hours ago saying she got our final correction for the dossier. She said she would process it and then add us to the waiting list and then give us a call to let us know our number. This has been the longest two hours!! I have been putting off taking a shower because I don't want to miss her call. The wait is killing me, but I'm just so glad that we will be on the list TODAY!!! I can hardly believe it. Now those of you who are reading this can wait in suspense with me :) I'll post as soon as I know! Here is a chalk drawing my daughter and I did today representing our guess. It is not really an educated guess, but we'll see how close we come. Also, here is a pic of all our dossier documents, I tired posting them last week but it wouldn't work.

3 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

Oh I can't wait to hear the official number!!!

Our journey said...

Yeah! I am tickled your last document made it in. I can't wait to see your number!!!!!

Amy

Unknown said...

Congratulations on completing your dossier! It is wonderful to have that burden lifted. Now the hard part.....waiting for the phone calls to come in.