We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

August 6, 2008

We are now #...




My little girl wanted to wear my # necklace for this month's picture. How cute is that seeing her little neck and hand bearing the number that represents her little brother. Not a huge movement this past month, and probably even less in the few months to come, but I know my little boy is waiting for the perfect day that we will be untited with him, and so am I.

4 comments:

Our journey said...

I know that the timing is perfect. The waiting just sucks-at least from my perspective. 2009 will be a good year though as we welcome her into our family.

A

Cassie said...

What cute pictures! I know it isn't a huge move, but it is still exciting to have some movement! You're getting closer... hang in there!

Anonymous said...

You guys are getting so close it's amazing! It's such an awesome thing to think about what each number represents- one more lucky kiddo getting a new start and a new family- what a beautiful thing!

A brief bio: said...

I love the pictures, and the symbolism. What a neat memory for she and her brother when they are older. It is great news that you are moving closer to your little guy! Crystal