We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

August 15, 2008

The road we will travel



This is a picture of the road we will walk from our hotel in Adis Ababa to Hannah's Hope (our orphanage). Many people have posted this photo on their blogs and then I've watched them walk it and come home with their children. It seems so unreal that one day we too will walk that road. Until then I will wait as patiently as I can trusting that God has our little guy in his care.

4 comments:

Our journey said...

I have the picture framed in my room right next to my other two kiddos. I am soooo excited and somehow kind of nervous to make that walk.

Amy

A brief bio: said...

What an awesome picture (and visual goal). Having my fingers crossed that you moved up in the numbers, Crystal

Three2Five said...

I think you are just one number ahead of us...That's pretty cool

Cassie said...

You're picture is awesome. That little road reminds me a lot of the road to the orphanage where I went on my mission trips in Mexico. It brings happy and sad feelings to my heart. I can't wait until you guys can walk that road and meet your son.