We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

September 25, 2008

Praise God Again!

I needed to write a huge thank you to a wonderful family from our church. I got to attend a fun little birthday party for a friend of my daughter's this morning and little did I know that God had a huge blessing for us there. Not only did I get to re-connect with some good friends that I haven't seen much over the summer, but one wonderful friend also decided to give us a donation for the adoption. She said she and her husband had been praying a lot and they felt led to give us this money. I am so honored and humbled to have the support and prayer on our behalf. Receiving a donation is always a blessing, but this one came as a direct answer to one of my prayers. Since we heard the news of being unofficially #2 I have been praying that God would provide the money to pay for our international pediatrician fee before we got our referral. I thought we would earn this money from selling my old car, but God had other plans. It is so great to see how when we seek God together he will bless us through one another! THANK YOU to our sweet Godly friends who truly blessed us today, and we pray you will be blessed ten fold!

6 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

What a blessing:)
That is just wonderful.

Michelle

Our journey said...

God is good. I love how He anwsers prayers, but in His way, not ours.

Amy

Cassie said...

Wow! Isn't God good?! He knows, no matter what it is.

Kristi J said...

congrats..what a blessing, Kristi

stacnjul said...

Yeah!!! I haven't talked with you in sooooo long.....#2 Yikes:-) I would love to get together and hear more. We are praying for you guys and I am so sorry I have been so out of touch, I bit off a little more than I should have this semester! Thinking of you~Muah~xoxoxoxoo

thelowreysfour said...

That's so amazing! It's always encouraging to hear about God's never ending faithfulness.
We love you.