We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

September 28, 2008

Celebrate!



Yay for courts opening again!!! To all of you waiting for travel, I pray your travel dates come soon. For all of you waiting for a court date I hope they will be assigned ASAP. And for those of us waiting for referral I pray the papers will start flying and many kiddos will find homes this week! The long two months are finally over!

5 comments:

Michael said...

I am so excited!!! I can't stop thinking about courts!!! I could hardly sit through church my mind was wondering so much about courts!! This will be a long month.

Michelle

Our journey said...

I will celebrate with you! Please let the paperwork fly through.

Amy

Brian and Autumn said...

WooHOO! I am hoping for some more referrals soon!
Autumn

Bethany said...

YEAH! We have our referral and now we want a court date!! (imagine that!)
Can you send the pics of the scrapbooks to me!!

Cassie said...

Ok, so I'm glad that I'm not the one adopting (that is meant in a good way) because I can't hardly stand waiting for your numbers! I can't imagine how you guys must feel. I check your blog like 5 million times a day hoping you will have heard something! I'm TRYING to be patient!