We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

November 19, 2008

Referral Party

So a week after we got our referral we had some friends over to celebrate since we don't have any family up here. This post is obviously a little late but I still wanted to post the pictures. My good friend made me the great cake in the picture.






This is the referral packet and gifts for baby M that we sent off two and a half weeks ago.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe you're almost there!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake! I'm glad you guys got a chance to celebrate a bit more! What an awesome day that was! And to think it's going to keep getting even better. . .