We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

November 12, 2008

A Sweet New Arrival

The first families to travel since the court closures got back last week. One of the moms has a blog and a very cute video of her little girl and our orphanage. Check it out... Here

I was able to talk to this mom, Kendra, about baby M and she said he was really little and he loved to be held. He cried every time that someone put him down. I have been praying that our boy would be a cuddly one. It is good to hear little tid bits about our children even if pictures aren't going to be allowed anymore. I read on another blog that court dates are booked clear through the end of December, so I'm now positive that ours will be January if not February. I really hope it is not February, but I guess we'll wait and see how things go.

3 comments:

Our journey said...

Sarah has a court date scheduled right before Christmas and she got her referral right around you. Maybe you will have your first(and only-praying for you) court date then too.

Cassie said...

I'm so glad you have a friend that can report back to you about your little guy. I'm sure its nice to know someone who's seen him! I'm praying that he'll be cuddly for you. And sweet. And wonderful. Well, everything a little boy should be! :) I am also praying for a court date to be as early as possible! Keep us updated!

Matt and Emily said...

Just checking in to see if you got your court date yet? I am still waiting to hear of ours.