We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

December 30, 2008

Travel Dates!


We got our travel dates today! We are scheduled to travel Jan 25-the 29th. I can hardly believe that it is less than a month away. Things are falling into place now. I just picked up some little boy clothes from another adoptive mom in town and got a list of great travel tips and packing ideas. If any of you other moms have a good packing list please let me know! If everything goes as planned I should have a baby shower before we leave. So this means for all of you followers that in about 30 days we will be able to post pictures of our little son. Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Our journey said...

Yeah! That is amazing.

Leann said...

I have a bunch of lists from Kristin Gresham. e-mail me and I'll send them to you. radleann@yahoo.com

Matt and Emily said...

I am so excited that we have such a big travel group.

When you get the lists from Leann could you PLEASE forward them to me. I have only a slight idea of where to start. Thank you so much!! mattemilyh@comcast.net

Can't wait to meet you!

Jenny said...

Whitney,
How exciting! I bet your just thrilled and maybe a little shocked at this point.Keep us informed~
JEnny L.

Clark and Sarah said...

We will be traveling with you too! Can't wait.

Cassie said...

Woohoo! I so wish we could be up there with you when you come home. I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!

Ron & Maria said...

CONGRATS! So happy for you! Would you please forward me the "lists" also! Our court date is Jan 9th and we're praying that it's the only court date and that we'll be traveling shortly afterwards. Again - HAPPY! HAPPY! JOY! JOY!

A brief bio: said...

Time between now and then will fly. Let me know if I can do anything to help! Crystal