We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

January 18, 2009

#23 and 9 months of "pregnancy"



You may recognize this number from our wait list post. So as I started thinking back over our adoption process I realized that 23 has been our number through out the whole thing. I'll show you:

23rd of October '07 we Received Application for AGCI
23rd of April '08 we got on the wait list
23 was our first number on the boy's wait list
23rd of December '08 we had our 1st and only court date
23rd of January '09 we leave for Ethiopia to bring home our son

I thought that was pretty cool. Then I started counting our time from wait list to travel and it is exactly 9 months! Nine months to the day and then I start my "labor pains" by getting on a VERY long flight.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

God sure has a way, doesn't He? He even makes the little details interesting! I can't believe you're almost there!! I can't stop thinking about you guys and how excited you must be. You're in my prayers!