We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

January 14, 2009

Travel Games!


Oh, the little prayers that God answers, well and the big ones too (more on that in a minute):) I have been nervous about the flight 24+ hours...not because I'm afraid of flying but because I hate sitting still for more than an hour long movie. Mostly I have been worried about my poor husband who has to deal with my moodiness during the whole thing. Well thanks to a blast from my hubby's past, or rather childhood closet, we have a solution to at least four hours of the flight. That's right folks TRAVEL GAMES. Before I met Jared I was not much of a game person, but now that they have grown on me I welcome the distraction that pocket sized chess, checkers, battle ship, guess who, and word searches will bring. I suppose they will be good for the hotel too. So bring on the 24 four hours of gaming fun accompanied by fantastic air plane food (vegetarian of course...even better right?) Oh boy, I really am sorry honey...

Okay so for the big prayer answered. Some wonderful, wonderful, fantastic, caring, beautiful friends of ours just helped out with about 3/4 of our plane ticket fees!!! We have been SO blessed between people helping with travel fees, donations, and baggage fees I just can't say thank you enough to all these people. For the first time in this whole adoption journey I can say that we have enough to cover ALL of this step in the process...our travel fees! This feels so good. Thank you LORD for this answer to our prayers!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow you guys! That is so awesome! God is good!

Brian and Autumn said...

YEAH!! Doesn't it feel so good to know it is almost all done and all paid for??? :)

Dawn said...

That's AWESOME!!

C said...

Yea!!!! Sorry it has taken me so long toget back to you! I can not wait to hear abot your trip!!!! I am so appy for you guys! I miss our phone talks also we will have to catch up when your lil man is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :)