We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

January 7, 2009

Baby Shower


My friend Melissa is having a baby shower for us on Saturday. I'm excited to get boy things this time:) Since we have a lot of baby stuff already from our daughter I'm hoping to get lots of diapers, wipes and formula. Hopefully I can organize and put away all of the gifts while still packing and getting ready to travel. Should be a fun day.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Whitney,
I'll be babysitting four other children for a week starting tonight, or I'd love to try to make it down to see you guys. I hope we can have a spring get togather for our group. Best wishes,
Jenny L.

Cassie said...

I so wish I could be there!! Have fun!