We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

January 28, 2008

Prayers for our boy and his birth mom

God has been laying on our hearts and the heart of one of our friends lately that we should be doing a lot of praying for our little boy and his birth mom. We would appreciate prayers for their health, safety, birth if he isn't born yet, and that our homestudy would get going so we can turn in our dossier on time. I have also been praying specifically for God to take care of our baby just like we would until we get him home.

4 comments:

C said...

I will keep your whole family in my prayers...My husband and I are new to this adoption journey, and we are going through AGCI and would love any advice, prayers, stories, etc. We really want to connect with other people on the same journey that we are on because no one else really understands.
Hope to stay in touch

C said...

I know what you mean about having a younger couple to talk with!! Hope you had a great day!!

Elizabeth Lyons said...

Hi! I hadn't noticed about the carpet - you have a good eye! Thanks for contacting me. I really enjoy journeying with other AGCI families. Stay in touch!

Liz Lyons

Brian and Autumn said...

I love this post. We too ask for prayer for our child and his birth family. We often think of how crazy it is to know that our little guy is probably out there somewhere. He might not be born yet, his birth mother could be sick or overwhelmed at the idea of being pregnant and all this is going on while we try to wait patiently for God's timing.