We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

January 11, 2008

Radio Program

A friend of mine called me up yesterday and said I should turn on my radio to listen to a radio program about adoption. I was so blessed by the program that I wanted to share it with you all. I have placed it in my links and it is called Focus on the Family-Adoption podcast. There are two wonderful stories about adoption and they are nothing short of miracles. Enjoy, but you might grab a tissue first.

2 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

I started listening to Focas on the Family (on the web, after reading your post) and stopped it so my husband can listen with me. I can't believe I missed it on the radio!! I just listened to the first 4 minutes and I'm already crying. My husband is just tucking in our daughter, when he's done we are going to finish it. Thanks for the post!!!
How is the paperwork coming???? I can't remember...have you been fingerprinted yet?
Michelle

Michael and Michelle said...

Sorry, one more thing. Did you know that the month of Nov. is national adoption month and "focus" did a week of adoption radio shows?