We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

January 2, 2008

Quiz

Happy New Year! I am so excited to see what 2008 has in store for us. My hope is that by the end of the year we will be home safe and sound with out little baby boy from Ethiopia. It is hard to believe that it has been 7 months already since God first layed this call on our hearts. Here's to a great year of many children coming home to forever families!

Now, on to the quiz part, I was just reading through some of my favoirite adoption blog sites and came accross this fun little quiz about famous people who were adopted as children. I thought you all might enjoy taking a look at it. I scored 5 out of 10. Can you beat that? Just click on QUIZ under links to get started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I don't know my adoption facts! I got a 30%! Very interesting though!
Cas