We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

June 27, 2008

First MFEC picnic

So I think I've mentioned the group I put together for Montana families with Ethiopian adopted children (MFEC), well tomorrow we have our first get-together. I'm very excited to meet some of the other families here in Montana. It sounds like we are going to have a pretty good turn out too. I'll post later and let you know how it goes.

Our case worker emailed today and said they would be making monthly calls to update us with info and new wait list numbers starting Monday. This is always an exciting week, and this one will be good because I know there have been several referrals. I just hope I don't get skipped over this time and have to wait an extra week ;)

1 comment:

Our journey said...

Hope you guys have a great time today. What a wonderful thing you are doing by starting the group. It will be a great resource for you and also bless many families.

Amy