We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

June 10, 2008

NEW NUMBER!


Okay so I was starting to get impatient and I emailed AGCI to see why I had not gotten our monthly call yet. Julie said that somehow our name got overlooked because it was close to the name of a family that has another case worker. So anyway we finally have our new boy list number! We are number 17. I'm so happy to have a new offical number :)

7 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

6 spots in one month...that's GREAT!!!
So happy for you!

Michelle

Our journey said...

How exciting! You are getting closer and closer to your little guy.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hooray! What great news! I was getting impatient too! ;) Glad to hear it and very happy for all 4 of you!

Brian and Autumn said...

Wow! 6 spots that is great!!

C said...

in tim Mcgraw'swords: 17 only comes once in a life time, doesn't it just fly by wild and free...(I am praying that it will fly!!!)

Cassie said...

So the first time I didn't check this in two days you post your new number!! I'm soo happy for you guys... I can't belive you moved so far!!
Congrats!

Tiana said...

Hooray!! That is great news!