We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

June 23, 2008

Two Months

Today we have been waiting for two months. I think we are unofficially #16. This means we moved 7 spots in 8 weeks. If the wait continues to go at this pace that will put us getting our referral on October 23. This would be a fun day to get a referral because it is my brother's birthday. While I am anxious to have a referral, I'm still at peace with the wait. We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

C said...

six..teen candels........I have to come up with a song for every #! :)
You guys are moving right along!YEA!YEA!

Our journey said...

Yeah for movement! Let's keep those numbers getting smaller and smaller until they disappear!!!!

Amy