We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

June 17, 2008

Great Finds

Here are a few things that we got for our little guy's room while in Seattle. We stumbled across this really neat African shop and had to look around. All of the items were made in Kenya. I can't wait to start putting all the pieces of his room together.



3 comments:

C said...

I love all your great finds...I want the elephant picture :) did the store have a web site(my sister colects elephants)Your little man is going to hav ea cool room!

Our journey said...

Love them! They will look so great in his room with the new beddding.

Amy

Brian and Autumn said...

I can't wait to see how it all comes together!