We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

May 8, 2008

Another Great Post

I read an AMAZING blog post today and want to share it will you all. For those of you who know me well, this probably sounds a lot like me, and for those of you who don't this is a good way to get a peak at my true deep self. Although I did not write this I feel like it came strait out of my own heart. A while ago I even wrote song lyrics that say pretty much the same thing. I guess it is just neat to see that the heart of God is unchanging and can shine the same message/passion out through those who have their hearts set on Him. What a call to action!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that post. God has opened my eyes to this world of adoption and this was just one more that broke my heart all over again for these children and their families. I'm so proud of you guys for stepping up!
Love, The Chess Family

Our journey said...

What a great post that speaks for my heart too. Thanks for sharing with us.

Amy