We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

May 16, 2008

Thank you bloggers!

Okay so after I wrote my post last night I read about another referral which would make us #21. I didn't bother changing the post, but then two great blog friends commented on the post and told me that they thought I was really #21. It feels great to know I have people watching out for me:) Thanks Christin and Amy! I decided I might go ahead and change my charms anyway, it will be more fun that way.

5 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

You better change them to 20!! The Davilas just received their referral of a baby boy!! WOOOHOO!

Our journey said...

That's right #20!!!! Change those numbers! They all accepted, so it is official.

Amy

C said...

change it to 20!!!!!Congrads!!!!

Anonymous said...

wooohooo!!!
~Cas

C said...

The Davilas Family were @2 and they got the big """R"""