We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

May 29, 2008

Oops!

Okay so somehow we missed the fact that there was a second page to our I600a form. We got a call last week letting us know, so I finished that and got it sent off yesterday. I'm so glad that we are already on the waiting list so this doesn't really matter as far as timing goes. I think we will be getting the FDL back soon once they process our second page. Other than that we are just waiting to hear from AGCI next week about our updated wait list numbers. Oh, and we are planning on having a garage sale/fundraiser soon so prayers that it brings in a lot would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Our journey said...

The FDL news is not bad, since you are already on the list! We had a garage sale at the beginning of April. I had never had one before and thought we would be lucky to make $500-$600. I felt like it was the loaves and the fishes story from the bible. God turned people spending $5-$10 into $2600! I have no idea how it happened, but the money kept multiplying. We got a ton of stuff from our friends and family to sell. I will be praying that God works miracles at your sale too.

Cassie said...

I'm glad too you were already on the list! I can't wait to hear what number you guys are. I will pray for your garage sale, let us know how it goes!