We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

May 19, 2008

Guess What My Husband Found!

So two months ago I wrote in my blog that I had lost some fabric that I bought for our little guy's room. Well this weekend we were cleaning and found it on top of our large freezer out in the gaurage. I would have never found this because I'm way too short to see up there, but my tall husband found it for me. I was so happy! I've included a picture. I think later this afternoon I'll go to home depot and look at some paint samples to match. I know we still have a very long time until we need his room to be done, but the planning part is fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I can see why you were bummed that you lost it!
~Cas

Our journey said...

I remember you mentioning the fabric. Yeah for your tall husband. I think all the preparation helps in the waiting. It is a natural and healthy part of preparing for your little man. Have fun!

Amy

Our Princess said...

I love it!
Karey

C said...

Love it Love it Love it!!!!