We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

May 15, 2008

Dossier to Ethiopia

We got word today that our dossier came back from D.C. and will be heading off to Ethiopia tomorrow. It is pretty cool knowing that we are actually getting closer to our son. Yes, the wait will still be quite long, but we will have papers in the same country as our little guy soon...yay! We have no official news about our number on the wait list changing, but I've heard there have been some referrals which means we will most likely be moved up soon. My educated guess is that we are at least down one spot to 22. I'll be more sure next week when we get an email update from our agency. Until then I think I'll keep my charms at 23, just to be sure. Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another step forward! Yay!!
~Cas

Our journey said...

I think it is 21! But I understand wanting to hear it officially! So cool your dossier is there. I hope mine has arrived too.

Amy

C said...

I actually think you are # 21 (but I can't wait for you to know for sure!!!) I love the pictures, thank you! I also love the profile picture of you and your family(can't wait to see 4 people in that picture!!!!)