We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

October 10, 2008

Back to 2...I think

Okay so the family that was put back on the wait list just got a new referral! As long as this goes as planned that puts us back on the list at:



Like many who have posted before me I welcome the weekend because I know that if my phone rings it has nothing to do with a potential referral. I do have a set ring tone for AGCI, "Africa" by Toto, but still any ring and I get excited. Two days of peace and then we will see what next week brings. October 23 would mark 6 months on the waiting list and I post a while ago that it would be cool because that is my brother's birthday, but I'd really rather not wait 13 more days if I don't have to. The "pumpkin vase" that my necklace is on was a cute project my friend's mom invited me and my daughter to do last week. They turned out so cute that thought I'd do my number post with it this month. Keep checking back next week because I REALLY hope to have my "referral day" post soon!

5 comments:

Our journey said...

I know all about the weekend. I loved it and the nights, because there was no chance it was AGCI so I could be at peace. I know it is hard, even when you know that God's timing is perfect. Remember that if it comes too soon, it would not be the little guy He chose for you.

Cute pumpkin!

Jenny said...

Whitney,
Oh my, I'm sooo excited for you guys, I hope to hear from you this week!!
Jenny L.

Cassie said...

Yay! I like number 2. I'm trying to be patient!!

Brian and Autumn said...

I am hoping you have that post soon too!!
Autumn

A brief bio: said...

I love the picture from this post. Number 2, wahoo wahoo... xoxo, Crystal