We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

October 17, 2008

We Got The Call!



We got our referral today!!!! It feels so weird to actually be typing this instead of reading it from someone else's blog. I'll post about the day and how it all went later, but now I have to go get ready for our date. We had a date already set up with a babysitter for tonight so it worked out perfectly and we are going to go celebrate!

11 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my!!! I was just popping over hear thinking you must be #1 now with the latest bi-weekly update. But this is way better! Congratulations, we can't wait to hear about it!!!
Erin

Jenn said...

I AM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME???

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T POST DETAILS. NOW I'M MAD!

Have an amazing date. Ah, I'm so happy for you, now I'm crying.

What a great God who so lavishly gifts us with our beautiful children. Amen?

Love you guys!
Wish I was there to give you big hugs!

~Jenn in Polson

A brief bio: said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! So, so excited for you. I can't wait to hear more. Have a wonderful date/celebration... xoxo, Crystal and Clark

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our journey said...

Yeah! Praise God for you new little guy and have fun tonight celebrating. What a wonderful coincidence.

C said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! So HAPPY for you guys!!! You have to email me and tell me all about it!!!!!! I Can't to hear from you!

Maria and Family said...

Yay!!! So happy for you :) !! Maria

Three2Five said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! Have fun on your date Celebrating! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tiana said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!! How exciting...and it seems to have all happened much faster than you were expecting last time I talked to you. I can't wait to hear the details. I'll be praying for you guys!

cb4swife said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you! God Bless....Shannon

Jana said...

How great! Isn't it just too exciting? So awesome!