We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.But those who make their journey home across time & miles,growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

--- Kristi Larson

October 7, 2008

New Number



But almost:




Okay so here's the scoop...we were unofficially two and then officially two for a few minutes, but now we are back to three because someone ahead of us lost their referral and were put back on the list. We don't know details, but we are just glad to know for sure what number we are. Today was a bummer of a day for me finding out we went backwards and also that time between referral and travel is now looking more like 3-5 months vs. the 2-3 that we had been anticipating. I'll just have to trust that God will continue to give me patience. I do want to send out a congrats to my friend Amy who got to "meet" her baby girl yesterday. I know I'll be there soon and I can't wait!

4 comments:

Our journey said...

Ok everyone told me this and it is hard to believe when you are deep in the wait, but all the pain of waiting to meet him will disappear when you see his face. Try and keep some peace and know that God's timing is perfect. It will happen EXACTLY when it is supposed to.

Amy

Matt and Emily said...

I felt the same way when I got my new numbers. I had a very long prayer time after that I feel renewed in our wait. I will be praying for you as this wait goes on.

Michael and Michelle said...

Just so you know.....those were our numbers when we received our referral......So soon you will see your child's face.

Michelle

Cassie said...

I can't fully understand how frustrating it is to go backwards, but I do know you guys are doing soo good and you're such an inspiration to us in your huge faith in God! Keep that up, and you will be blessed before you know it!